3D Furniture Design and Rendering: Effective Advertising Solution for Manufacturers
Furniture manufacturers globally, struggle with one common challenge – finding the right way to advertise their products. The solution to this lies in adopting 3D furniture design and rendering tools.
Too often, sales team have got fraction of seconds to raise interest within customers and intrigue them to look further for product details. Even if they manage to bring interest, sales teams still need to effectively demonstrate the furniture features, so that the customer is eventually persuaded to make the purchase.
Whether it is one of the beautifully crafted wooden furniture pieces or the one designed and fabricated from a sheet metal, making the 3D furniture designs sellable is a key to keep the business running.
While businesses often resort to product photography to capture images for print and digital ads, there are multiple bottlenecks attached to it. A photographer would require creating an environment using real-life, physical objects and lights to stage the furniture in a manner that looks attractive and appealing to customers. Each new environment setting will add to the advertising cost and affect the ROIs at the end of the day.
The situation is even worse for manufacturers dealing in competitive products like cabinets, shelves and tables. Since these products are usually mass manufactured, the profit margins are very thin. Professional photography in such cases affects the ROI to a major extent.
The alternative is then to utilize furniture 3D CAD models developed for manufacturing further for 3D rendering and generate realistic images. The rendering tools like 3ds Max offer high-quality photorealistic images much faster and at significantly lower costs as compared to product photography.
Let’s look at some of the key benefits associated with 3D furniture rendering:
- Create realistic furniture images without requiring re-touching as there are no issues related to color, exposure and balance
- No need to wait for perfect conditions, especially for outdoor photography, as these effects can be incorporated using the lighting tools
- Since the furniture design is virtually available, it is possible to develop any number of different environment conditions in the background by simply moving the product and objects in the virtual space
- Making changes to the scene to capture a specific moment easily and with greater control, as compared to traditional photography by adjusting the camera angle virtually
- There is no additional cost required for setting up the scene, staging the product or lightings
- Wide variety of materials and surface finish enables developing furniture images with different combinations that suit customer requirements
- 3D rendered images can be created while designing the product for better communication internally before actual production
- Possibility to create virtual showroom for customers where they can interact with the furniture, change the material, dimensions and various features and generate rendered image out of it
Customers today are demanding a shift in ways the products and services are pitched to them. For a more engaging experience, it is crucial for businesses to take the advantage of 3D rendering technologies that offer cost-effective and yet better possibilities to develop high-quality advertising images for furniture to be utilized in different marketing mediums.
Hire 3D Rendering Experts
Hi-Tech helps furniture manufacturers to develop high-quality 3D CAD models as well as 3D renderings for a wide range of furniture products ranging from tables, chairs and dining sets to bed room furnishings, kitchen cabinetry, wardrobes and vanities. With an experience of more than 15 years, we have partnered with clients in handling rendering projects of wide scale and complexity. Our team comprises of experienced rendering specialists in furniture domain working on leading rendering tools like 3ds Max, V-Ray and Photoshop CC along with in-built rendering tools in CAD modeling platforms.
Hire experts for your 3D rendering requirements and take your product advertising to the next level. Send us your requirements to email@example.com.
Get in Touch
Hi-Tech Engineering Services
Hi-Tech House, Gurukul, Ahmedabad - 380052, Gujarat - India.