With more than a decade, Hi-Tech has enabled manufacturers to improve product design development processes and take informed decisions through outsourced mechanical 2D / 3D CAD drafting services.
Our expert CAD drafter convert conceptual sketches to editable 2D drafts for products and equipment to utilize the design information for downstream product development applications.
From layouts and assembly drawings to manufacturing, fabrication and shop drawings, our team of design engineers delivers AutoCAD 2D drafting / drawings, SolidWorks drafting and 3D CAD drafting services with respect to specific standards and codes requirements such as ASME, ANSI, API, etc. Our engineering facility in India is equipped with industry leading CAD software and high-performance workstations to carry out projects of any scale and complexity.
We have developed wide experience in delivering mechanical 3D CAD drawings & 2D CAD drafting support for sheet metal fabrication, tool design, aluminum sheeting and other sheet metal products to automotive OEMs and ancillaries, furniture manufacturers and industrial equipment manufacturers.
Our mechanical drafting services include:
We produce high quality engineering CAD drawings such as:
- AutoCAD 2d drawing, Concept drawings, M&E drawings, technical drawings, fabrication drawings, patent drawings, schematic drawings, shop floor drawings, coordination drawings
We also offer following CAD conversion services:
- Paper to CAD: Using paper drawings to create new CAD models/drawings
- 2D to 3D: Converting AutoCAD drawings to 3D CAD models using Inventor or SolidWorks
- DWG (AutoCAD) to DGN
- Mechanical engineering drawing, solid edge 2d drafting & 3d drafting
- 2D and 3D assembly drawings from manual blueprints
Our Mechanical Drafting Sample Projects
Hi-Tech Engineering Services