Plant Design Services
At Hi-Tech, our engineering design support for plant engineering enables efficient planning, designing, installation, modification and maintenance of plant facilities, systems and equipment.
For more than a decade, we have been extending design support to EPCs and owner companies seamlessly synchronize process, piping, mechanical and structural engineering functions. Our technical expertise and experience in virtual prototyping, 2D CAD drafting and engineering documentation minimizes CAPEX and improves operational efficiency.
We deliver plant design engineering support for:
It includes development of process flow diagrams (PFDs), piping & instrumentation diagrams (P&ID), detailing support & drafting of P&ID in 2D, process simulation study, preparation of plant operation and maintenance manual.
Preparation of plot plans, equipment layout, 3D CAD modeling / 2D detailing of equipment, piping, isometrics, pipe support design, piping detailed drawings, GA drawings, pipe stress and flexibility analysis.
- It includes developing equipment layout drawings in 2D & 3D environment, design & detailing of tanks and fittings such as pressure vessels, storage tanks and valves.
- 2D CAD drafting and 3D modeling for fluid pumping, handling and storage equipment such as heat exchangers, separators, pumps, compressors and turbines.
- Design & specification of material handling equipments – cranes, hoist, pig launcher & receivers.
- Development of 2D manufacturing drawings and 3D models for power generating devices like industrial burners, boilers, furnaces, etc.
- Finite element analysis (FEA) of equipments with thermal & structural load conditions, detailed fabrication drawing of equipments, detailed manufacturing drawings, computational fluid dynamic modeling.
Preparation of foundation detail and location drawings, foundation drawings, steel structural general arrangement drawings, structural fabrication drawings, 3D modeling, structural analysis, seismic analysis.
Hi-Tech has an experienced team of mechanical engineers and industry experts, familiar with international codes and standards, such as ASME Section VIII Div-1 and Div-2, BS PD5500, EN13445, TEMA, and API to address your specific design compliance requirements.
With industry leading CAD & CAE software tools and proven project management capabilities, Hi-Tech serves as an extension to EPC organizations, supporting the design and engineering needs of process plants, power plants, refineries, petrochemical, fertilizer, oil and gas facilities, cement & steel plants along with food and beverages manufacturing units.
If you are looking for CAD design engineering services, please contact us today.
Our Plant Design Services Sample Projects
Hi-Tech Engineering Services